Types of personal information collectedThe types of personal information that we collect and hold will vary depending on your dealings with us. This information may include any or all of the following:
- Name, address(es), telephone number(s) and other contact details;
- Electronic address(es);
- Payment information (such as credit card or bank details);
- Other personal information required to provide our services; and
- Transaction details relating to your use of our products, services or benefits.
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however if you do not do so we may not be able to provide you with the products, services or benefits you have requested.
How we collect personal informationGenerally, we collect personal information directly from you, such as:
- when you submit information through our website;
- in person;
- in the course of us providing you with a requested product, service or benefit; or
- When you have other dealings with us.
- Our related bodies corporate
- Our business partners; and
- Third parties who supply services to us.
We will collect personal information for the following purposes:
- To establish and maintain your relationship with us;
- To provide the products or services you have requested from us; or
- To answer any inquiry you make;
- To provide you with marketing material specific to the types of products and services you purchase from us;
- To provide you with loyalty benefits.
- Manufacturers and suppliers; couriers and delivery contractors;
- Marketing consultants and promotions companies; website hosts; and
- Consultants and professional advisers.
Direct MarketingWe will also use and disclose your personal information to send direct marketing to you from
- Our related bodies corporate;
- Third parties who provide services to us.
- Our products and services;
- The products and services of other parties;
- New developments we believe may be of interest to you.
How we store and protect personal informationWe store personal information in a combination of computer storage facilities, paper-based files and other records. In so doing, we have taken numerous steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additionally, we take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information when we no longer need it.
The internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, other than where we use secure socket layer technology (SSL) to ensure information is securely transmitted and processed, we cannot and do not accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the internet, or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
How you can access your personal informationWe will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal details change, such as your address or phone number, please contact the company by email or at the address detailed below.
At your request, we will provide you with a copy of any personal information which we hold about you, unless an exception under the Privacy Act 1988 applies. We may charge a fee for retrieving this information, in which case we will inform you of the fee and obtain your agreement to that fee before providing the information.
We will promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
Information is also generated whenever a page is accessed on our website that records information such as the time, date and specific page. We collect such information for statistical and maintenance purposes that enables us to continually evaluate our website performance.
- Phone: 02 9560 6721
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 402 Catherine Street Lilyfield NSW 2040